Release for Primeclass
We are about to meet again!
For the return, to all our Salones Primeclass in the Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, in the National and International zone, our main objective is your safety and the safety of our collaborators.
For this reason, we have incorporated COVID-19 security measures and protocols from the OMS and the Ministry of Health (for more information about our sanitary measures here)
Here you can find the security measures that we have prepared for you.- Entrance signs to keep distance
– Information banner at reception with all COVID-19 security measures and protocols.
– Sanitizing carpets with quaternary ammonium.
– Body temperature control (in the case of feverish temperature, we will ask you to return home)
– Mandatory use of masks at all times.
– In each reception you will find a defined area to carry out the entrance also adding an acrylic screen for more security.
– Clean your hands frequently with hand sanitizer. For this, our rooms will have different points of hand sanitizer in dispensers, in all our facilities.
– At least one seat will be blocked, we will ensure that the social distance required by the Minsal is fullfilled in order to maintain a prudent distance.
– We will temporarily suspend the use of showers to further increase safety.
– Each space or utensil occupied by the passengers will be sanitized immediately according to the current norm by the Ministry.All these measures will be periodically supervised in order to optimize the security and sanitation process in our rooms.
– Maximun stay time 2 hours.